Global Netwave specializes in building Passive Optical Network (PON) solutions for a variety of customers and applications. Our engineering team has over 10+ years of engineering, designing, and deploying passive optical networks (PON) for customers since 2009. We offer industry leading networking equipment from a variety of manufacturers. We have deployed PON networks for hotels, schools, and government agencies globally.
A Passive Optical Network is a proven GPON architecture that shares a single mode fiber to offer point-to-multipoint network connectivity to subscribers using passive optical components. The benefits are:
- Lower cost network to build (fiber cheaper than copper)
- Less hardware to operate and maintain
- Central system management (no need to go in to field to update edge devises)
- Better bandwidth management ( IT managers can assign bandwidth to users)
- Higher bandwidth availability
- Future proof infrastructure
- A LEED friendly technology that can improve your building score
- Lower HVAC costs when deploying passive devises and edge terminals (ONT) that can operate in a variety of climates
- Lower CAPEX and OPEX
- Higher Network security
Call us today and let our experienced team show you the benefits of a PON network.